• Ribbon Cuttings
• Attending/Hosting Networking Events
• Sponsorship of Annual Events
• Participation in Leadership Madison County
• Volunteering as a Liaison
• Bulk Mail Permit
• Marketing/Promotion in Chamber Chatter Newsletter
• Attend one of our networking events prior to joining to see how we do things and if we’d be a good fit.
• Visit our website and click the “Join the Chamber” tab at the top.
• Begin attending events and networking with other members.
Leadership Madison County (LMC) is the Chamber’s signature program utilizing member business contacts and program day themes to expose participants to various companies, services and networking opportunities in Madison County and surrounding areas. Your class will participate in an orientation, overnight retreat and 7 monthly Program Days as well as breaking into small groups and creating and presenting a Passion Project to a panel of judges. Most LMC Alumni state that contacts made during their LMC class still benefit them years later.
Benefits include the marketing and visibility of your company name and logo during all event promotions; supporting the Chamber and its mission to serve the business community and its members; and networking with potential clients.